Marketing Communication/PR Assistant
Are you ready to get journalists’ interest by creating a compelling stories?
- Competitive hourly fee and bonus
- Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley fast growing international company and a team of leaders and developers disrupting sales technology.
- Flexible hours (minimum of 16 hours per week)
- Develop yourself into a marketing communication/pr professional and become an expert in sales technology (we’ll coach you)
Do you know how to get journalists’ interest by creating a compelling story that resonates with their audience? Are you incredible at reaching into news and media companies to connect with key journalist and get their attention? Do you know how to simplify technical content into an easy to understand commercial message? Can you deliver great press stories and content? If so, read on.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to pinpoint relevant themes and create compelling content that will resonate with potential clients and media
- Develop a PR and media plan for the next 6 months and execute on it
- Develop external marketing content with a focus on media and press stories but also including blog posts, case studies, website copy, infographics and fact sheets
- Help with increasing media coverage of stories/interviews with our leadership
- Contribute to the social media strategy
- Excellent written (American English) communication skills
- Proven experience and/or a strong understanding of content strategy
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field or studying
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Eagerness to work in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic working environment
- InDesign and design skills are a plus
- Rotterdam – This position offers placement in our beautiful office near the Maas river and city center. Opportunity to combine with working remotely